Gernep Labeletta PS
A labelling machine for efficient and highspeed self-adhesive labelling.
The modular design of our machine means that several Herma self-adhesive heads can be flexibly located around the bottle carousel and if required also a glue labelling station can be attached.
Labelling machines with unmistakable performance.
Each self-adhesive Herma H400 Label head is provided with a high torque servo drive which is synchronised with the machine speed. The electronics are integrated in the operator HMI and PLC which directly triggers the Label head.
The required parameters for positioning the labels are easy to set either on the Label head or through the display.
Each self-adhesive Label head is an independent system with height, side and two angle adjustments each repeatable through a micrometer and scale. A pull out slide can be provided for each Label head for user friendly reel change and better machine accessibility.
The simple changeover to other formats and label positioning is easy to understand with a menu guide.
Speed range: 20 per min to 700 per minute. The labelling machines are customer driven solutions adapted to the speed and size. Hence we produce small and compact machines for lower speeds right up to high performance machines over a whole range of equipment configurations.
Containers: Glass, plastic, metal and molded containers
Gluing system: Individually or as a combination • Self-adhesive labelling • Wet glue labelling with cold or hot glue.
• Accurate labelling by locating the container precisely between the bottle plate and the centring bell
• Container specific bottle plate turning mechanically or with servo control
• Several self-adhesive heads, modular positioning
• State of the art self-adhesive heads with precision servo motors
• Each self-adhesive unit self contained, individually controllable, dispensing parameters easy to set and repeatable
• Simple label positioning with 5-way head mechanical adjustment, reproducible
• Perfect no-label-look labelling
• Non-stop labelling possible
• Combination of self-adhesive dispenser with wet glue or hot melt units
Herma H400 Label Head for Rotary Labelers
An extremely high speed but compact label head, designed specifically for Rotary Labelers with completely integrated control.
• The Labelling module is based upon the outstanding world proven HERMA 400 applicator
• It can be adapted to any rotary labeler
• High labelling speed and incredible precision:
up to 5,700”/min (145meters/min)
• High labelling output: 1000 – 2000 labels per minute
• Adjustable height and angle
• Automatic speed synchronization with the Rotary labeler
• Serial data connection option for a higher-level control system
• Controls are completely integrated into the head, no separate control cabinet.
Servicing a breeze
The complete electrical system for the drive, servo motors, photoelectric controls and camera system is clean and easy to maintain and is integrated into the machine base. Separate space-consuming control cabinets are not required.
Drive and Control
The drive is a frequency-controlled three phase AC motor.
The integrated PLC not only ensures a reliable mode of operation, but it also opens up the possibility of readily upgrading with various additional attachments.
The modular design of the machine means that several Herma self-adhesive heads can be flexibly located around the bottle carousel and if required also a glue labelling station can be attached.
For lower speeds the carousel is extremely compact.
Rotary Pressure Sensitive Labellers
Premium Pressure Sensitive labelling for glass and PET containers
Utilising Herma Labelling H400 Heads